- Breast Cancer Action – A national, feminist grassroots education and advocacy organization working to end the breast cancer epidemic.
- Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation – A research foundation focused on finding the cause of breast cancer and stopping it before it starts.
- Environmental Working Group – A watchdog group dedicated to protecting Americans by giving them the straight facts, unfiltered and unspun, so they can make healthier choices and enjoy a cleaner environment.
- The Mederi Foundation – A foundation using a comprehensive approach to healing and wellness by embracing botanical medicine as its soul, while integrating principles essential to the management of cancer and other diseases from both traditional and modern medical systems.
- National Breast Cancer Coalition – A grassroots coalition dedicated to ending breast cancer through action and advocacy.
- University of Maryland Institute of Genomic Science – A research institute studying how the genetics of the microbiome may be affecting the expression and treatment of cancer and other diseases.
- Cancer Support Community (originally Gilda’s Club) also known as the Wellness Community – A support group to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community.
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM) – Since 1985, PCRM has been influencing advancements in medicine and science. They advocate for preventive medicine, especially good nutrition, conduct clinical research, and advocate for higher ethical standards in research.